• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Ryan Leidy, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Ryan Leidy
    Invité

Are You Kidding Me?
    My Life with an Extremely Loud Family, Bathroom Calamities, and Crazy Relatives

by Stacey Gustafson

Are You Kidding Me? • Read More

• Author: Stacey Gustafson
    • Awards: Kindle Book Award Nominee for Nonfiction (Semi-Finalist) (2015)
    • Release date: August 29, 2014
    • Genres: humor
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Luminare Press
    • ISBN: 9781937303310 (1937303314)
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages

About The Book

Hop into your minivan and get ready to cruise through the crazies of Suburbia! Humorist Stacey Gustafson makes an entertaining tour guide in Are You Kidding Me?, a brash, voyeuristic peek inside the topsy-turvy world of suburban motherhood, midlife madness, and all points in between. If you’ve ever called SWAT on a neighbor, faked a heart attack in church, or pulled your hair out while questioning the sanity of your family, Stacey’s tongue-in-cheek brand of humor will resonate with you. Enjoy the ride and don’t forget to fasten your seat belt.

MP3 ebook Are You Kidding Me? buy for iPhone on Booktopia. TXT book Are You Kidding Me? Stacey Gustafson. Online Are You Kidding Me? download on PocketBook. Hardcover book Are You Kidding Me? by Stacey Gustafson read online on Bookshop. Paperback Are You Kidding Me? download.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (ePUB) Are You Kidding Me? · 9781937303310
Vos informations :