• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Alma Blom, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Alma Blom
    Invité

I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here
    Insights and Lessons from the Founder of America’s #1 Telecom Company

by Howard Jonas

🔍 I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here · Click Here 🔍

• Release date: January 12, 2003
    • Format: hardcover, 126 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Howard Jonas
    • ISBN: 9781932443059 (1932443053)
    • Publisher: Leviathan Press

About The Book

A few years ago, there were hundred of « dot com millionaires. » When the Internet bubble burst and the smoke had cleared, few of these titans were left standing.Howard Jonas and his company IDT were among the few survivors, and IDT now ranks among the top players in the telecommunications field.Maybe it’s got something to do with Jonas. His quirky personality is anything but average. He doesn’t run IDT the way Wall Street wants him to. He does it his way, and his attitude to business and life — strongly grounded in his traditional Jewish values — is refreshingly uncommon. This book is an entertaining, enlightening, occasionally intense glimpse at Howard’s take on life. Look at the world through his eyes and you’re guaranteed to see things differently. WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUTGOD IS THE CHAIRMAN, I JUST WORK HERE: « What is amazing about Howard Jonas is that he is exemplary in his pursuit for truth and that which is just, and equally admirable is his ability to adopt his findings into his own life. May those who experience Howard’sthoughts benefit from his observations and powerful conclusions. » — Morry Weiss, Chairman, American Greetings Corporation. »A thought provoking and inspirational book. Written by a true leader of our community. » — Rabbi Simcha Scholar, Executive Vice President, Chai Lifeline »Howard Jonas demonstrates clarity of vision and breathtaking honesty in this inspiring yet extremely readable book. » — Morris Smith, former Portfolio Manager of Fidelity Magellan Funds

EPUB ebook I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here by Howard Jonas buy cheap for iPhone. Hardcover book I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here on Powells. MOBI I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here Howard Jonas download.

FictionBook ebook I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here read on Android on Book Depository. Hardback I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here download reader on Booktopia. Paperback book I’m Not the Boss, I Just Work Here Howard Jonas buy.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (ePUB) I'm Not the Boss, I Just Work Here ~ 9781932443059
Vos informations :