• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Adam Brown, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Adam Brown
    Invité

Loonyology
    by Charles Bronson, Tel Currie, Charlie Richardson

🔍 Loonyology | Click Here 🔍

• Language: english
    • Publisher: Apex Publishing Ltd
    • Release date: June 1, 2008
    • ISBN: 9781906358112 (1906358117)
    • Author: Charles Bronson, Tel Currie, Charlie Richardson
    • Format: hardcover, 466 pages

About The Book

Lifer Charlie Bronson’s reputation precedes him — ‘Britain’s most violent prisoner’ — or does it? Do we really know the true Charlie, or are our impressions the result of media hype? Well, what is in no doubt is that Loonyology is 200% Bronson and will transport the reader on the dizziest no-holds-barred roller-coaster ride of their lives, from suspense and shock to laughter and tears, and from Bronson the ‘Solitary King’ to Bronson the Philosopher, the Poet, the Artist, the Author, the Joker, the Walking Scar and the Freedom Fighter. Now 55 years old, and having spent most of his last 34 years as a maximum security ‘Bronco Zoo’ inmate, he’s a much wiser man as he looks back on his crazy journey of unpredictable behaviour, his ever-alert mind darting from reminiscences of his teenage years to memories of fellow-cons, the screws, the cranks, letters and news reports, prison life and procedures, and the overall madness (‘loonyology’) of the legal and penal systems, peppering his stories with diary entries, true gems of information, sound advice and hilarious one-liners. Together with his many supporters and with the aid of a top lawyer, Charlie is campaigning for the parole board to finally allow him his freedom, but begging is not his style: he calls a spade a spade and is determined to win with dignity, fighting with his pen and his brain to achieve his aim of a life outside ‘the cage’. In his words: « I chose to be a villain. I’m not proud of it, nor am I ashamed of it. I have paid my debt to society and it’s time to go home. »

Hardcover Loonyology by Charles Bronson read online PC. TXT book Loonyology download on Audible. FictionBook ebook Loonyology Charles Bronson for Mac. Hardback Loonyology buy on Powells. PDF book Loonyology on reader on Dymocks.

Paperback ebook Loonyology by Charles Bronson buy cheap. MP3 book Loonyology download for iPhone on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Loonyology Charles Bronson read. EPUB ebook Loonyology buy cheap. Online ebook Loonyology by Charles Bronson download on Kindle on Walmart.

FB2 book Loonyology read. PDF Loonyology Charles Bronson Android on Books-a-Million. MOBI Loonyology for iOS. MP3 book Loonyology Charles Bronson download on Booktopia. TXT ebook Loonyology by Charles Bronson buy on iPad.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (ePUB) Loonyology : 9781906358112
Vos informations :