• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    John Julian
    Invité

All That’s True
    by Jackie Lee Miles

All That’s True • CLICK HERE

• Author: Jackie Lee Miles
    • ISBN: 9781402240850 (1402240856)
    • First published: November 22, 2010
    • Release date: January 1, 2011
    • Language: english
    • Places: Atlanta, Georgia
    • Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark
    • Format: paperback, 305 pages
    • Genres: fiction

About The Book

« My life was close to being perfect until my brother Alex got killed. Then my mother started drinking and my father started having sex with Donna, my best friend’s stepmother. She’s not even thirty years old. »

With an equal mix of joy and sorrow, All That’s True follows Andi’s poignant-and sometimes laugh out loud-journey to young adulthood, where she struggles with the elusive nature of truth and the devastating consequences of deception.

« Jackie Lee Miles is a wise and perceptive writer with a keen understanding of human frailties. »

— Julie Cannon, author of Truelove and Homegrown Tomatoes

« Perfect in voice and detail, chock full of girl talk and seat-of-the pants crises, Miles’ book is a winner. »

-Rosemary Daniell, award-winning author of Secrets of the Zona Rosa: How Writing (and Sisterhood) Can Change Women’s Lives

« Miles is a fascinating new voice in Southern fiction. Readers will rejoice. »

-Karin Gillespie, author of Bet Your Bottom Dollar

« For those of us looking for relationships that feel authentic, you will find them in this novel! »

-Edward Mooney, Jr. author of The Pearls of the Stone Man

(20100629)

FB2 ebook All That’s True read. Online All That’s True Jackie Lee Miles download on PC on IndieBound. EPUB book All That’s True on Booktopia. PDF All That’s True by Jackie Lee Miles buy for Mac. Hardback book All That’s True Jackie Lee Miles download on Amazon.

MOBI ebook All That’s True read online iOS. TXT All That’s True by Jackie Lee Miles buy cheap. FictionBook ebook All That’s True iPad on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book All That’s True buy cheap for reader on Dymocks. MP3 ebook All That’s True Jackie Lee Miles download.

Paperback All That’s True. MP3 book All That’s True by Jackie Lee Miles read online on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. TXT All That’s True Jackie Lee Miles for Android on Walmart. PDF book All That’s True read. FB2 ebook All That’s True buy on Kindle.

#19407 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

Poker Wit and Wisdom: Everything You’ll Never Need to Know About Poker — Fiona Jerome — 9781845250041

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Répondre #19407 dans (FB2) All That's True
Vos informations :