• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Beth Mahan, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Beth Mahan
    Invité

I Was There
    Gigs That Changed the World

by Mark Paytress

🔍 I Was There • Read More 🔍

• Publisher: Cassell
    • Genres: music
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages
    • Release date: October 1, 2005
    • ISBN: 9781844035120 (1844035123)
    • Language: english
    • Author: Mark Paytress

About The Book

Woodstock. The Isle of Wight. Bowie at the Hammersmith Odeon, 1972. Nirvana at Reading, 1992. These were gigs that changed the face of music and the very foundations of popular culture. Now, leading rock journalist Mark Paytress recreates the sights, smells, and sounds of the 20th century’s most talked about moments in the history of live music, debunking myths and recreating the bands’-and the fans’-experiences. There’s something here for every musical taste-from Benny Goodman at Carnegie Hall in 1938, to Bob Dylan, to Live Aid. Complete with amazing photographs that capture the essence of these now legendary shows, this is a true compendium for any music fan or anybody who’s ever thought, « I wonder what it was like to be there. »

PDF ebook I Was There read online for Mac. MP3 book I Was There by Mark Paytress on Amazon. FB2 I Was There Mark Paytress buy cheap on PocketBook on Book Depository.

Online I Was There download. TXT book I Was There read Kindle on Bookshop. EPUB ebook I Was There by Mark Paytress.

FictionBook I Was There Mark Paytress download for iPhone on Dymocks. Paperback book I Was There buy. Hardback ebook I Was There download on Kobo.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (FB2) I Was There by Mark Paytress — 9781844035120
Vos informations :