• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Elizabeth Leidy, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Elizabeth Leidy
    Invité

Because You’re Mine
    (MINE, #1)
    by K. Langston

📕 Because You’re Mine : CLICK HERE 📕

• Format: paperback, 230 pages
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, amazon, erotica, college, adult, westerns
    • Language: english
    • First published: September 1, 2013
    • ISBN: 9781484924884 (1484924886)
    • Publisher: CreateSpace
    • Release date: September 19, 2013
    • Author: K. Langston
    • Series: MINE, #1

About The Book

Madison Waters knows exactly what she wants to do with her life. She’s already working for one of the most prestigious law firms in Boston as a research assistant, and in a few short months, she will finally graduate from Harvard and collect her law degree. Everything she’s worked so hard to accomplish is well within her reach.

But when Madison has to take an unexpected trip back home, she’s blindsided by the one thing she never anticipated. A man who not only tests her patience but tempts her heart. Madison doesn’t have time for love and a love as consuming as his will only derail her perfectly laid plans.

Desperate to escape his wicked past, Holden Brooks moved to Madison’s hometown five years ago, hell-bent on overcoming the demons that nearly destroyed him back in Texas. He’s in a good place in his life. Love is the last thing on his mind until he tastes her honeysuckle skin and looks into those deep blue eyes.

Desire ignites as their two paths collide and they soon find out, fate has a plan of its own.

Paperback ebook Because You’re Mine read online for PocketBook. Hardcover Because You’re Mine K. Langston download on Amazon. PDF book Because You’re Mine by K. Langston Mac. MOBI book Because You’re Mine buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

MP3 ebook Because You’re Mine by K. Langston read on iPhone. Online Because You’re Mine on Kobo. TXT Because You’re Mine download on PC. FB2 book Because You’re Mine K. Langston buy on IndieBound.

EPUB ebook Because You’re Mine by K. Langston buy for Android on Dymocks. FictionBook Because You’re Mine. Hardback ebook Because You’re Mine read online reader. Online book Because You’re Mine K. Langston download on Powells.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (MOBI) Because You're Mine by K. Langston : 9781484924884
Vos informations :