• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années et 1 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Mable Smith
    Invité

Beyond
    (Beyond, #1)
    by Catina Haverlock, Angela Larkin

Beyond : Click Here

• Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc.
    • Characters: Presley Hale, Landon Blackwood
    • Places: Truckee, California
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance, paranormal, fantasy, supernatural, mystery, fiction
    • Series: Beyond, #1
    • ISBN: 9781462120260 (1462120261)
    • Release date: June 13, 2017
    • Format: paperback, 262 pages
    • Author: Catina Haverlock, Angela Larkin

About The Book

Dangerous. Wrong. She could be so close to finding out who I really am, and I don’t want to think about how badly that could damage her. If I have any conscience, I’ll turn and run. But I can’t let her go.

Presley Hale has no idea the guy she just told off in the school parking lot died in a drowning accident four months ago. Why would she? It’s not like she knows she can see the dead. Stunned by Presley’s sixth sense, Landon Blackwood rethinks his planned departure and begins tracking her to find answers to their mysterious connection.

When their complicated relationship turns dangerous, they learn that tampering with the boundaries of death comes with consequences. Can Landon save Presley from the insidious spirits who have marked her for death, or was their love doomed from the beginning?

EPUB ebook Beyond download. FB2 book Beyond by Catina Haverlock buy for iPad on Kobo. PDF Beyond iPhone. MP3 Beyond Catina Haverlock read on IndieBound.

Hardcover ebook Beyond download on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. Online book Beyond Catina Haverlock buy cheap. Paperback ebook Beyond by Catina Haverlock read online on Bookshop. MOBI book Beyond Mac.

Hardback Beyond download. TXT book Beyond Catina Haverlock read on reader on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Beyond buy for PC on Dymocks. Hardcover Beyond by Catina Haverlock.

#20998 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

Egypt : Joseph J. Hobbs : 9780791095157

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Répondre #20998 dans (MOBI) Beyond (Beyond)
Vos informations :