• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Karen Quick, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Karen Quick
    Invité

I Always Cry at Weddings
    by Sara Goff

📕 I Always Cry at Weddings – Read More 📕

• Genres: contemporary, romance
    • ISBN: 9781939023551 (1939023556)
    • Format: paperback, 354 pages
    • Language: english
    • Author: Sara Goff
    • Release date: September 15, 2015
    • Publisher: Whitefire Publishing

About The Book

Ava Larson is going to bring all the other brides to tears.

Engaged to a wealthy NYC socialite’s son, Ava is ready to set the city abuzz with her glamorous wedding. At least until she realizes her relationship isn’t what it should be. Then, in a move as daring as a red satin dress, she does the unthinkable — she calls it all off and makes a promise to God that from now on, she’ll save sex for marriage.

She’s convinced the future is hers for the taking, especially when an undercover cop promises a new romance…and an unexpected friendship with the homeless guy under her stoop brightens her days.

But when her carefully balanced life teeters out of control, weddings aren’t the only thing to make her cry. Ava has to figure out what life she really wants to live… and what is the world love really means.

Hardcover ebook I Always Cry at Weddings for PC. TXT book I Always Cry at Weddings Sara Goff buy cheap on Powells. Online I Always Cry at Weddings download Android. Hardback ebook I Always Cry at Weddings by Sara Goff read online on Bookshop. FictionBook book I Always Cry at Weddings Sara Goff buy on Mac on IndieBound.

EPUB I Always Cry at Weddings download. MP3 book I Always Cry at Weddings by Sara Goff for iPad on Audible. FB2 ebook I Always Cry at Weddings read. Paperback I Always Cry at Weddings by Sara Goff download on Booktopia. MOBI book I Always Cry at Weddings read iOS.

PDF ebook I Always Cry at Weddings buy cheap on Book Depository. MP3 I Always Cry at Weddings Sara Goff on reader. TXT I Always Cry at Weddings by Sara Goff download for Kindle. PDF book I Always Cry at Weddings buy on Books-a-Million. EPUB ebook I Always Cry at Weddings read online.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (PDF) I Always Cry at Weddings | 9781939023551
Vos informations :