• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Carol Gebel, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Carol Gebel
    Invité

I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone
    by Anna Moschovakis

📕 I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone – READ MORE 📕

• ISBN: 9781885586490 (1885586493)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: poetry
    • Release date: September 1, 2006
    • Publisher: Turtle Point Press
    • Author: Anna Moschovakis
    • Format: paperback, 96 pages

About The Book

“A trailblazing work.” — Lewis Warsh

“An auspicious debut… Stripped of artifice and the mere effects of formal pyrotechnics, these poems move by ear and intellect, pushing and pulling at the real with precision and mystery.” — Ammiel Alcalay

“Poetry reinvents itself in Plato’s cave, where nothing can be seen but the mind’s agile resources climbing the walls of our present, real world. Perplexed at the moment of certainty, estranged at the moment of intimacy, these poems illuminate, amuse, and provoke. Plato would have loved them.” — Ann Lauterbach

FictionBook book I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone Anna Moschovakis buy cheap. Paperback ebook I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone download on iPad on Barnes & Noble. MOBI I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone by Anna Moschovakis. PDF ebook I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone read for Mac on Book Depository.

FB2 book I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone Anna Moschovakis on Bookshop. Hardcover I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone buy PC. EPUB I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone by Anna Moschovakis download. Hardback book I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone read online PocketBook on Booktopia.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (PDF) I Have Not Been Able to Get Through to Everyone by Anna Moschovakis
Vos informations :