• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Danielle Lucas, le il y a 3 années et 4 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Danielle Lucas
    Invité

Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me
    The Unhealed Healer

by J. Marvin Spiegelman

🔥 Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me · READ MORE 🔥

• Release date: December 1, 1991
    • Publisher: New Falcon Publications
    • Author: J. Marvin Spiegelman
    • ISBN: 9781561840328 (1561840327)
    • Genres: psychology, biography
    • Format: paperback, 208 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

From the Preface: « The Unhealed Healer » is primarily a record of my experiences [during] the first four years of an eight-year Reichian therapy with the famed Dr. Francis Israel Regardie. It details the ‘nuts and bolts’ of procedure and content of many of the sessions, along with reflections and fantasy work which I did during those painful years of my mid-forties, almost twenty years ago. Why, in heaven’s name, am I foolhardy enough to do this? What dark motive of exhibitionism, masochism or other « ism » lurks here to risk the judgment, opprobrium, scorn and contempt of my fellow healers or, just as bad, their pity? I must be out of my mind! Precisely. I undertook Reichian therapy to get ‘out of my mind’ and into my body.. ».

-J. Marvin Spiegelman, Ph.D.

Hardback book Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me J. Marvin Spiegelman iPad. EPUB ebook Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me buy cheap on IndieBound. TXT Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me by J. Marvin Spiegelman download for iOS. MOBI Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me read online on Powells. PDF ebook Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me J. Marvin Spiegelman download on reader.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Reich, Jung, Regardie, and Me by J. Marvin Spiegelman – audiobook download
Vos informations :