• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par moncouple, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Rachel Blom
    Invité

Sweet Talk Me
    by Kieran Kramer

🔥 Sweet Talk Me • READ MORE 🔥

• Format: mass market paperback, 384 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks
    • ISBN: 9781250009913 (125000991X)
    • Author: Kieran Kramer
    • Release date: March 25, 2014
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, music, southern, fiction, adult

About The Book

He’s sure got a way with words…

The last person True Maybank expected to run into while picking up her wedding gown was country music superstar Harrison Gamble. Years ago, when they were small-town teens in Biscuit Creek, South Carolina, they shared a forbidden night of passion. Now that she’s about to settle down, True’s love affair with the handsome crooner is a thing of the past. Or is it? From the moment he says hello, she has to fight swooning like an adoring fan.

Can she resist his charms?

Today he’s rich, famous, and on every woman’s hot list. But back in the day, Harrison wasn’t good enough for debutante True. Since then she’s had her fair share of marital prospects, including the perfect Southern gentleman she’s about to settle down with. Is Harrison the only one to realize the mistake True’s about to make? Can the society girl and the sexy singer make music together — this time around?

http://us.macmillan.com/sweettalkme/K…

Hardcover Sweet Talk Me by Kieran Kramer read on Android. Hardback book Sweet Talk Me on Amazon. MP3 ebook Sweet Talk Me download. Online book Sweet Talk Me Kieran Kramer buy PocketBook on Bookshop.

FB2 Sweet Talk Me Kieran Kramer download for iOS on Powells. Paperback ebook Sweet Talk Me read online. PDF book Sweet Talk Me by Kieran Kramer buy cheap iPad. FictionBook Sweet Talk Me on Walmart.

#20138 Répondre
    moncouple
    Invité

Hi by Ann Herbert Scott | 9780698114463

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Sweet Talk Me by Kieran Kramer – PDF download
Vos informations :