• Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Anna Altom, le il y a 3 années et 3 mois.
Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur
    Anna Altom
    Invité

The Riddle of the Gnome
    (Further Tales Adventures, #5)
    by P.W. Catanese

🔥 The Riddle of the Gnome — Read More 🔥

• Format: paperback, 256 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781416912521 (1416912525)
    • Series: Further Tales Adventures, #5
    • Release date: March 6, 2007
    • Genres: fantasy, fiction, childrens
    • Author: P.W. Catanese
    • Publisher: Aladdin

About The Book

Riddle me this: A gnome suddenly appears.with a proposition for a young boy — « Help me and I’ll cure your curse. »

Twelve-year-old Tom lives alone on an island in the middle of a river. Nobody dares approach him because the boy is cursed — he brings bad luck to anyone around him. One day an odd little man — a gnome, perhaps — comes to see Tom, ignoring the boy’s warnings to keep his distance. The hot-tempered, shifty gnome makes an astounding offer: He’ll rid the boy of his hex, if the boy will embark on a mission for him. If Tom agrees will it really mean the end of his lonely existence?

With no answers and nothing to lose but bad luck, Tom sets off through the green valleys and peaks of Londria, but he quickly realizes the stakes of this gnome’s game are high. And time is scarce. As the chips stack against him in a land riddled with obstacles, Tom wonders if he could be trading his curse for something far worse.

Paperback The Riddle of the Gnome P.W. Catanese on IndieBound. MP3 book The Riddle of the Gnome buy for reader. Hardcover ebook The Riddle of the Gnome download on iPad.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : The Riddle of the Gnome by P.W. Catanese – PDF download
Vos informations :